Home Support Workers
- Work closely with the home support workers to gather their requirements and understand the pressures they work under.
- Give home support workers smart phones voice & text only (Apr 14 – May 14)
- Identify and procure the relevant technology tools meet these requirements. These included:
- Our in-house developed social work system’s (mySWIS) home support scheduling.
- Kirona JobManager smart phone App development software, services and hosting.
- MobileIron mobile device management software
- T-Mobile services & devices
- Connect mySWIS to the Kirona cloud
- Develop JobManager App based on home support worker requirements.
- Develop detailed business continuity plant to deal with failure of any/all components used.
- Fully test solution, both technical and user.
- Fully penetration test the solution.
- Pilot with 200 home support workers (Nov 2014)
- Roll out to remaining 1000 home support workers (Jan 15 – Mar 15)
- Solution is now in daily use.
- Connect mySWIS to Whistl (formerly TNT) Hybrid Mail solution.